11 Sep 2019
Disruptive Technology: Tech Trends
- Posted by Dejan Pekic BCom DipFP CFP GAICD, Senior Financial Planner
The 2019 Tech Trend Report has been published which identifies 315 emerging trends across 26 industries that are expected to enter the mainstream and disrupt business.
Key takeaways include-
- Privacy is dead
- VSO (voice search optimization) is the new SEO
- The Big Nine- US G-MAFIA (Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, IBM, Apple) and China BAT (Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent)
- PDRs (Personal Data Records) are coming
- China continues to ascend and not just in artificial intelligence
- Lawmakers around the world are not prepared to deal with new challenges that arise from emerging science and technology
- Consolidation continues as a key theme for 2019
We are all truly ‘GEN-T’, the first human Transition Generation where machines capable of learning, deciding and creating will co-exist with humans.
Click to download report.
At Newealth we are always looking to support and promote our clients wherever possible and if you have any ideas or comments, please feel free to email me or to call me on +61 2 9267 2322.