13 Dec 2019
Friday Tidbit: Rules for Success
- Posted by Dejan Pekic BCom DipFP CFP GAICD, Senior Financial Planner
The end of 2019 is fast approaching and as your thoughts turn to next year we thought it opportune to share the 8 ‘rules for success’ that Marc Randolph (Co-Founder of Netflix) received from his Father at age 21.
‘Rules for Success’
- Do at least 10% more than you are asked.
- Never ever to anybody, present as fact opinions on things you don’t know. Takes great care and discipline.
- Be courteous and considerate always – up and down.
- Don’t knock, don’t complain – stick to constructive, serious criticism.
- Don’t be afraid to make decisions when you have the facts on which to make them.
- Quantify where possible.
- Be open-minded but skeptical.
- Be prompt.
Click to read.
At Newealth we are always looking to support and promote our clients wherever possible and if you have any ideas or comments, please feel free to email me or to call me on +61 2 9267 2322.