29 May 2020
Friday Tidbit: Lessons for Life and Business
- Posted by Dejan Pekic BCom DipFP CFP GAICD, Senior Financial Planner
Marcus Aurelius (121 to 180 AD) was an ancient Roman Emperor and a student of Stoic philosophy believed that we should all apply these simple principles.
- “Be tolerant with others and strict with yourself.”
- “The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.”
- “Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.”
- “You shouldn’t give circumstances the power to rouse anger, for they don’t care at all.”
- “Just that you do the right thing. The rest doesn’t matter.”
Click to read.
Words definitely to live by. Enjoy your weekend.
At Newealth we are always looking to support and promote our clients wherever possible and if you have any ideas or comments, please feel free to email me or to call me on +61 2 9267 2322.