28 Aug 2020
Friday Tidbit: How to live to 105
- Posted by Dejan Pekic BCom DipFP CFP GAICD, Senior Financial Planner
Dr Shigeaki Hinohara provided 6 pieces of advice on how to live to the age 105.
Completely agree with number 1, work keeps you young as long as you do not do not keep doing ridiculous hours as you get older.
- Don’t retire. But if you must, do so a lot later than age 65.
- Take the stairs (and keep your weight in check).
- Find a purpose that keeps you busy.
- Rules are stressful; try to relax them.
- Remember that doctors can’t cure everything.
- Find inspiration, joy and peace in art.
Click to read.
At Newealth we are always looking to support and promote our clients wherever possible and if you have any ideas or comments, please feel free to email me or to call me on +61 2 9267 2322.