22 Sep 2020
Harvard Business Review: Democracy is in trouble
- Posted by Dejan Pekic BCom DipFP CFP GAICD, Senior Financial Planner
The ancient Greeks built Democracy on four pillars- justice, equity, freedoms and representation.
- Justice for the fair treatment of individuals and groups.
- Equity for individuals and groups to have the same opportunities in life.
- Freedoms for people to have the right to think and speak as they wish.
- Representation for elected representatives to act on behalf of citizens.
This HBR Video talks about how to ensure the survival of Democracy.
Click to watch.
At Newealth we are always looking to support and promote our clients wherever possible and if you have any ideas or comments, please feel free to email me or to call me on +61 2 9267 2322.