10 May 2023
Australian Federal Budget 2023
- Posted by Dejan Pekic BCom DipFP CFP GAICD, Senior Financial Planner
The Federal Treasurer Jim Chalmers has handed down his second Budget with a lucky return to surplus or was it just that we are being excessively taxed?
A few of key opportunities include-
- Energy Price Relief Plan
- Pay increases for aged care workers and more home care packages
- Small business $20,000 instant asset write-off
- Aligning employer Superannuation Guarantee payments with payday
- New 15% tax increase for super balances over $3 million
It is important to remember that these Budget announcements are currently proposals and will still need to be legislated.
Click to read.
At Newealth we are always looking to support and promote our clients wherever possible and if you have any ideas or comments, please feel free to email me or to call me on +61 2 9267 2322.